Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TAG!!!

Alright in the previous post I said that I would post a tag so here it is!I am answering the questions to...

1.Do you like coffee? If so how many cups do you drink a day? yes,and I drink about two cups a day...

2.Have you ever been bungee jumping? no...:(

3.do you like gummy bears? YES!!!!!

4.how many people do you have in you family? 11...

5.do you like Humming Birds? Yes very much!

6.what time is it right now? 7:49...

7.do you have any pets? and if so what kind and how many? two dogs, and four fish!

8.have you ever been to Starbucks? YES!!!!

9.do you love cornbread? That is like my favorite food!

10.are you weirded out by this post? I will let you answer that one...

I am tagging Margaret C., Kirsten M, Hannah D.,and Sarah D....

1 comment:

  1. Did you really post at 5:34 am or is the "blog clock thigie" messed up? =)

    ~Hannah<3

    ReplyDelete